How can I connect a device?
To connect another device/app with the My Wellness platform, you’ll need to first make sure you have created an account with the other device/app.
1) Log into your account on the My Wellness platform site.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
3) Scroll down to the device or app that you’d like to connect, hover over the section, and click the “Connect” button. If a “Connect” button doesn’t appear, click on the name of the device or app and follow the steps in the pop-up box.
4) You’ll be redirected to an application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your log-in details associated with the device or app, and click the “Allow” or “Authorize” button.
5) If the connection is successful, you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be link icon in the top right corner of the device or app that you just connected.
6) Once the third-party account is linked to your My Wellness platform account, you can manually sync your data as often as you’d like. The My Wellness platform uses a notification system to pull any new data into your My Wellness account as it becomes available. There may occasionally be a short delay.