How do I sync my device?
- Log on to My Wellness, hover over your name in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu, select Devices & Apps.
- Scroll down and locate the section on the page for the device or app that you’d like to connect.
• If a Connect button appears when you hover over the device or app, continue to step 3.
• If a Connect button doesn’t appear, click the name of the device or app and follow the steps in the pop-up box.
- Click Connect. You’ll be redirected to an application authorization page where you’ll need to enter your log-in details. Click Allow or Authorize.
- After the connection is made, you’ll be redirected back to the Devices & Apps page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the section for the device that you just connected.
- Once the account for your device or app is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can sync your data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available. There may be a short delay.