How to connect to Azumio Sleep Time
1) Make sure that you have downloaded the Azumio Sleep Time mobile application onto a compatible mobile device.
2) Create an Azumio account via the mobile application, or the website at azumio.com.
3) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
4) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
5) Scroll down and locate the Azumio section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button.
6) You’ll be redirected to the Azumio/Virgin Pulse application authorization page. If you are not already logged into your Azumio account, you’ll need to enter your log-in details, and click the “Sign In” button.
7) On the Application Access page, click on the “Allow” button.
8) Your connection will made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Azumio section of the page.
9) Once your Azumio account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, use the Sleep Time mobile application to track your sleep each night. Make sure to keep your device plugged in charging, as it drains the battery, and keep the Sleep Time app running on the main screen for the entire night. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Sleep Time data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.
*Note: Only validated sleep data tracked using the Sleep Time mobile application will be transferred to your Virgin Pulse account. Sleep information that is entered using the Azumio website will not be transferred.